Monday 19 June 2017

Squishy: Streetpass Overload!

On Thursday I caught a firefly! It doesn't sound like that big of a deal but I actually forgot to donate one to my museum.
 

Over the weekend I was at a local gaming convention called Q Con. There were 3DS's everywhere so I got a lot of Streetpasses. Heres some of Friday!
 


Saturday was the Bug Off but I thought it would be kind of weird to participate while in the middle of a convention hall.
 


Here are some of Saturday's faces. I was getting a lot of these more than once. I was even Streetpassing people from last year.

 



One thing I learnt while going through the houses is that you can reorder the instruction manual. Random but kind of cool.
 


 
Yesterday was Father's Day (which I almost forgot about, Oops!)
 


Here are the results for the Bug Off!


Another thing I noticed while Streetpass farming is that the town tree now has all of its leaves!


Here's Sunday's batch! I might make a Streetpass house review page where I talk about each house but I don't know for sure yet.


One last thing. I mentioned that I wanted to open my town gate to celebrate my town and the blog's anniversary on Friday 23rd. I will open my town on that date at 10pm UK time so feel free to stop by.

Thank you for reading and everything will be going back to normal on the blog after today!

No comments:

Post a Comment