Wednesday 14 June 2017

Squishy: Rosie's cat fight

Today in Able Sisters I found an accurate wig that represents my hair in real life. I bought it but I don't plan on wearing it.


Daisy tolf me about her shark obsession. Interesting...


I recommend watching Jaws! 

She actually wanted me to catch a shark but I was too lazy.
 

While talking to Flo, Rosie pined me so I rapidly pressed B to find out what she wanted.
 


All she wanted was to sell over priced furniture. No thanks!

A little later I saw Flo and Rosie having a conversation.
 

  
Rosie's face is priceless!

Rosie got into an argument with someone and refused to apologised. Flo tried convincing her to do the right thing and well... I'll let you read the rest.
 






After hearing all that she agreed to apologise. Phew! The last thing we needed was a cat fight.
 


However with that last comment, it won't take her long to get into one!

Thank you for reading and don't forget that I won't be here on Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment