Saturday 10 June 2017

Squishy: Orange sky

Today I decided to take a trip to the island. When I got there I noticed that the room was orange-r than usual.
 

It was the same outside. At first I thought that my screen was broken or something. Then I realised that it was the sunset.


I knew one of them was a trap. Its like Deal or No Deal, and I lost.


Iggly told me that... this person came to visit my town via a dream. Thank you mysterious Japanese person!


I went to talk to Filbert but I froze in place for five seconds while he planted a flower. I guess the game started the talking sequence but it was interrupted by the villager's animation.


I love gem rocks, but I always seem to get them when my pockets are full.


The sapphire couldn't even predict my rubbish outcome.

Before I ended my session for the night, I paid of my wind turbine. It should be finished for the next blog entry.
 


I also said a while back that I want to do something special for my town's anniversary (and for another important event) so I will be opening my town. I will open on Friday 23rd June. I haven't chosen a time yet but I'll keep you updated!

Thank you for reading and I hope that everyone has a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment