Monday 12 June 2017

Squishy: Jeremiah's Blogiversary gift

Yesterday my wind turbine was finally built!
 

So I had the ceremony right away. Yay for renewable energy!


Iggly pinged me and asked for a new catchphrase. I went to give him one but I accidently clicked B too many times.



No I'm not!

Walt the kangaroo was in the campsite today. I usually don't like kangaroos but he's pretty decent looking.


I added some flowers around the wind turbine to make it look nicer.


Today the premier item was furniture. YES! FINALLY!


After almost two months I finally got to sell the egg furniture for a lot.


There was a notice about the first Bug Off of 2017. I'm not a huge fan of Bug Offs but I should participate at least once.


This is the start of a not so broke lifestyle.


Camofrog commented on my umbrella so I explained to him that its a parasol.



Flurry asked me to deliver something to Jeremiah. It turned out that he got it for me! It must be a Blogiversary present.
 


But it randomly gave me the option to open it in front of him. This has never happened to me before.


Strangely enough, it was a grape stripe shirt. Creepy but thanks.

Thank you everyone for reading and be sure to have a look at my Blogiversary post!

No comments:

Post a Comment