Saturday 24 June 2017

Squishy: Hide and Suck at Seeking

Yesterday evening Jeremiah asked me to get him some perfect fruit. After giving him a perfect orange he gave me the item of his ancestors, a frog woman pole.
 


I thought it would be a good idea to scan one of my amiibo in so that others could get her items. I chose Isabelle to do the task.
 


My premier item in ReTail were perfect pears. Good thing I didn't scan in Reese instead.


 
 Iggly said that he was moving out of town on the 25th of this month. I didn't let him go.
 


One thing I just noticed as I'm writing this is that I only just got him to stay. Phew!

Filbert had his eyes on the frog woman pole. Wait what? So he had his eyes on Jeremiah's ancestor? Okay...
 


I decided to update my dream and my client count reached 50. Thank you all 50 of you for visiting!


 
At around 10pm I opened my gate for the celebration. Rodney, Gen and later Chack joined so I had my first full house in Cosmic!
 


 
The full house was short lived because Rodney had to leave briefly to organise his friend list and Chack left for the night to get some irl stuff done.
 


When Rodney returned we all agreed to go to the island. While I was talking to Kapp'n, Rodney was talking to me so I declined the island briefly to reply. Then Gen started talking to Kapp'n and paid for the trip. Oops! Sorry Gen...
 



We started with the Easy Hide and Seek Tour. Rodney and Gen found two people each and I couldn't find anyone. I even tried talking to a rock mistaking it for a villager.


 
After the game I mentioned my Hide and Seek failure and Grams randomly started laughing. It took me a moment to realise that she was laughing at Rodney and not me.
 


We all did some talking and fishing for a bit. Rodney was catching a bunch of sea bass so I mentioned Magikarp Jump. Or in this case, Sea Bass Jump!
 

 



Next we did the Elite Item Matching Tour.
 


I was about to take a photo of how close we were at actually winning it but we disconnected. This was almost an hour after I opened my gate so I ended for the night. Thank you Rodney, Gen and Chack for stopping by. I'll have to do it more often.

Today Crackle the pig was staying at my campsite. I think he was here before but I can't remember.
 


Filbert invited me to his house. He was selling the frog woman pole so I bought it.
 


I managed to get Katrina again. Not long now.
 


 
Thank you for reading and have a good weekend!

1 comment: