Saturday 3 June 2017

Squishy: Cute stumps!

On Wednesday Boone was staying at the campsite. I don't mind him but I didn't invite him to Cosmic.
 

I met my newest neighbour, Filbert!


He started telling me about y birthday wish. Did the other villagers just come and tell you my life story without  me knowing?


I was buying a package from Daisy and shoved the money up her nose.
 


The package was originally from Flo so I went back to talk to her. She went from polite to rude in about three text boxes.
 



I finally found a pair of green glasses in the Able Sisters so I added them to the rest of my Shamrock Day outfit.
 


Iggly now calls me Swishy!


 
 On Thursday Filbert commented on the weather. Don't worry buddy I'm use to it by now.
 


Gracie now sells the Gracie series. My least favourite of the five.
 


And yesterday I planted trees next to my hedge wall. I chopped them down today to leave these tiny stumps. Cute!


Thank you for reading and have a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment