Tuesday 27 June 2017

Beth: Breath of the Wild #12

Hi everyone! I haven't had much time to play BOTW recently, but I did manage to do a few things.

I actually noticed I haven't found many Korok seeds recently, but I did come across one new one! I really should start looking harder for these.

I also came across a shrine surrounded by luminous rocks. I solved the riddle and bombed the rocks to collect the luminous stones. I then places those in the middle of the stone and a new shrine appeared.

Inside, I followed a few puzzles using both the round and square bombs to explore the shrine and eventually get to the shrine statue.

Carrying through the gorge, I saw light (or sand?) streaming down through the rock. I followed the light, and came across some Yiga people.

Looking back, I realised I had red flags around me. I soon realised that I was below where I had traveled to a few weeks ago when I was looking for the Yiga Clan. This is where I was trying to find!

I soon came across a room with multiple entrances covered by cloth. I used the torches to burn the cloth and uncover the entrances.

Behind one of them, I found a set of stairs. This took me directly to the hideout, where I fought a few Yiga people.

I soon realised this is going to be a harder task than I thought. For now, I've been killed a few times and I'll try again soon - but it's good to finally find the hideout!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment