Tuesday 20 June 2017

Beth: Breath of the Wild #11

Warning: My BOTW posts may include spoilers. I will warn readers again for big spoilers that are part of the main story, but proceed with caution!

 I haven't done much in the past few days, but I did try again for the Master Sword. Unfortunately I didn't have enough hearts, but I knew a way to sort that out!

Firstly, I headed to Rito Village to get an extra heart from with the spirit orbs I received from the Korok Trails.

While I was there, I ended up starting a side quest which took me to the Warbler's Nest.

I found one out of three in the shrine quest before I gave up for now. I have more important things to get on with!
I then took a tip from my brother and headed to Hateno Village. Near the south entrance to the village, there's a statue that allows you to exchange stamina for health and vice versa.

I traded a few for hearts and went back to the Master Sword. I was in luck! With a few hearts remaining, I managed to get the sword.

This triggered a memory, where Zelda tells the Deku Tree to relay a message.The Deku Tree also told me Zelda is still trying to fight.

The first thing I did was manage to take a quick picture of the Master Sword - yay!

Doesn't it look awesome? I feel like this is a big moment in my Zelda history.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment