Sunday 12 March 2017

Squishy: Going with the Flo

I'M ALIVE!!!
 
Last Sunday Avery left Cosmic. So long my old friend.
 

The fresh prince returned to the campsite but I already have enough froggy friends. I didn't need a third one.


The Nookling store was under construction for the last time. I will miss the sound of hammers on Main Street.


On Monday marked the grand opening of T&T Emporium (yes I looked at the image below to get the correct spelling, haha). Sadly it was closed.
 


At least there was a meteor shower so I made a wish.


On Saturday evening (I didn't play that much since I was in another country half the time) I spotted a house plot which said that Flo was moving in.
 


I knew she was a penguin but I couldn't remember if she was ugly or not.

I finally got a look at the new department store!
 


Leif now has a new and improved gardening store with some fertilizer and either a bamboo shoot or a persimmon on display.


And of course the main attraction, GracieGrace!
 


After buying one of her (expensive) items she gave me a mannequin!


We'll see about that Gracie, we'll see...


Even my character isn't amused with the prices.


Since it was Saturday evening I decided to go to Club LOL for a K.K concert. I requested K.K. Stroll which is a secret song. It makes you wonder how people discovered these songs before the internet.
 


Blaire was also there... sorry for the rhythm, I guess K.K is rubbing off on me.


One thing I really like about K.K Stroll is this artwork for it. It looks so cute!
 


Today since I picked up a Rover amiibo (and a Ness). I decided to scan him in.


His -rover- RV represents a train which is a nice throwback to his Gamecube days.


Rover and Tom Nook were friends? Who would have thought?


I bought some things from his RV and ended my session. Thank you for reading and thanks for being patient while I was gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment