Monday 6 February 2017

Squishy: !0 bell pitfall

 
Tonight Lily the frog was camping in Cosmic. After a few attempts to get her to move in I realised that I don't need three frogs.
 

Speaking of moving Mira is finally leaving. YESSS!!!


There was a notice about the fishing tourney. This month should allow any fish so I will be participating (if I remember).
 


Gracie came to town requesting a modern style. Since I didn't have any modern clothes and I wasn't backing down on my challenge I tried wearing the vest the characters come with. I failed.


I'm not the only one who is ready for some fishing.


I played some games with Lily and after losing my chewing gum I sold a pitfall for 10 bells.



Hey! This text reminds me of a few people I know!


Thanks for reading and don't worry, you can never have too many frogs. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment