Saturday 14 January 2017

Beth: January Traveling

hni_0038
The other night, I saw the Aurora once again. I love the seasonal features of NL.

hni_0039
My new natural path has now fully grown! I'll probably decorate it a lot more than this, but it's nice to get some trees planted.

hni_0042
Late last night (while waiting for Friday Night Forest), I played some more Desert Island Escape. There appears to be a lot more snakes (and harder navigation) as the levels get harder!

hni_0044
I'm still getting low scores on all of the beginner levels, and I'm not sure really how to get a higher score :P

hni_0046
I unlocked the first few intermediate levels and found I actually got a bigger percentage of the points I should be aiming at!

hni_0048
At just before 3am, I took a few photos around town before heading to Forest. I really like how hazy it gets at night/early morning sometimes.

hni_0053
Mike also came round and we headed to Jeff's house. We were upstairs in the frog room when Jeff went AFK, so me and Mike pushed him downstairs :P

hni_0055
We ended up in the basement, where Jeff came back and proceeded to block us on the sofa. When we escaped, we blocked him in a corner for a while. Eventually, we all escaped the extremely gold room that I found slightly too bright at 3:30am ;)

hni_0057
At around 4am my time, Meli joined us! 

hni_0058
We headed to the campground to see Hopkins and hang out.

hni_0059
In Hopkins RV, I bought this milk carton, which looks suspiciously like OJ. 

hni_0061
Jeff told us he fancied coffee, so we all went to queue up at The Roost.

hni_0062
I headed to the metal bench to drink mine, when we DC'd. It was around 4:20am at this point, so Jeff didn't re-open. Thanks for a nice night, Jeff, Mike and Meli!

hni_0063
Today, Chai asked me to collect signatures for the Competitive Nom-Nom Club. Sounds like fun, so I'll hopefully get signatures for her later ;) If I can join too, sounds like it'd be worth it!

hni_0065
Filbert asked me to visit his house and have a 'tiny little adventure' around town. I misread his dialogue though, and thought he wanted to come to my house :P So we did have a bit of an adventure around town!

hni_0066
When we finally arrived (after that little confusion), I tried to buy Filbert's weirdly placed lamp. But he wouldn't let me!

hni_0067
Instead, I bought his coconut palm which also doesn't really fit the whole space theme.

hni_0068
Redd was in town, so I bought the real painting using Jeff's art guide.
Thanks for reading! Before I go, I'm going to leave you with my Nintendo Switch Discussion video which has just gone live!


No comments:

Post a Comment