Saturday 17 December 2016

Squishy: My Gracie challenge


On Tuesday Gracie came to town and she wanted something iconic.
 


For an added challenge I am going to try passing her fashion checks without going to other people's towns for outfits. Sadly that meant that I failed this one.


Jeremiah wanted to hop out on the 23rd. I do plan on letting him go eventually but not today.


Marshal fell in a pitfall that was in my orchard. Poor squirrel.


I decided to build a snowmam but she required 5 snowflakes instead of three so I left her to melt.


On Wednesday I scanned Reese!


My Jingle room looks really cosy now.


Reese wears a jumper similar to Cyrus
 


Another similarity between them is that they both only talk about each other and food.




One thing that I noticed was that TIY stayed open until 11pm. Maybe I don't want the last upgrade.


 
 At the campground I noticed that when Harvey is playing his tambourine he plays it differently when you dance at the fire pit.
 



On Friday I noticed that some of the ceder trees had Christmas lights. Cool.
 


I finally caught a mole cricket! This is a big deal because I'm rubbish at catching them. Now I never have to catch them again.


Jeremiah and Flurry both wanted a greeting. I couldn't think of anything good but for Flurry I gave her a line from Xenoblade Chronicles.

 

I noticed that Flurry was wearing one of my Christmas jumpers. Cute!!!


Today I scanned in my final figure (besides Zelda).


To be honest I think Isabelle suits glasses better.



Like the others she was replaced by Wisp for the day.


Thank you for reading and have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment