Sunday 25 December 2016

Beth: Merry Christmas!

The other day, I went to Able's to check for a Santa hat. I didn't find one, but I did find this halo. I won't wear it yet, but I might after Christmas.

 I managed to pay off the outdoor chair.

 Next to it, one of the snowman I built caused me to get a double ding on my bingo card. That means I'm one away from a bingo in two different directions.

 I headed to Shari's house to meet my newest villager.

Up at the campground, I bought a garden rock. When I've expanded more, it'll probably go well in my basement.

 On Friday night, I had to order a last minute Santa hat to make sure I was ready for Toy Day.

 Last night, the Northern Lights shone over Acorn for the first time this winter!

 I made sure to take some photos around town while they were out.

I hope I get some in real life this winter, Francine! But I highly doubt that.

 I collected some more clues for Toy Day while I could.

 Yesterday, I headed out as Santa to search for Jingle. While I was out, I saw the new outdoor chair.

When I eventually found Jingle, he was at the other end of town.

I started with the clues I wrote down, and started well. Julian loved his present!
Chai was the same, she liked her 'orange doll'.

Francine also got the right gift, although I only knew she wanted something beige.

But it all went downhill after that. I'm not sure if I got many (or any) others right at all :P

Jingle gave me a festive wreath for my trouble, even though I mostly failed in my task. Oh well! I'm not too bothered about Jingle's pic, luckily.

Thanks for reading, and I hope you're having a lovely Christmas day!

No comments:

Post a Comment