Wednesday 16 November 2016

Squishy: Desert Island Escape

Yesterday Wendell's painting came in the mail. Too bad I can't hang it on the wall though.
 

I'm getting tyred of all these boring items on display in the campground.


At least a new face(?) showed up. Blanca the cat.


I really like the cabana set in this design so I bought some and plan on collecting the entire series.


The fishing tourney is this Saturday. I still have yet to play it.


Blaire has now left Cosmic (and some dirt).
 


I fell for my own prank.


I enjoyed making that Christmas jumper the other day so I made some more.
 


This hit me on a personal level. Thanks a lot Blanca.


I returned to the campground to check out their items. Some of them are just plain rubbish.
 


I devoted the rest of today to Desert Island Escape. Three Villagers are stuck on an Island and have a limited amount of time to escape.


My first team was Pietro, Avery and Kid Cat.
 






I managed to win it. The only thing wrong is how over powered some of the tool and villager combos are. Kid Cat with a fishing is ridiculous.

I like how the villagers switch on the title screen and my town flag is a nice touch.


I wanted more of a challenge so my next team was Iggly, Marshal and Bunnie.



I also won that round. This is a fun little mode that I'll get addicted to fast.

Thank you for reading and I'll see you all next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment