Wednesday 26 October 2016

Squishy: Anime Crossing New Sheep

The sky looked really pretty in Cosmic today. I just had to take a picture.
 

My custom design sign is finished!


Pietro and Groucho looked like they wanted to start a fight. 


So I talked to Pietro. Luckily he just wanted me to deliver him something. He's right over there.


I don't know why but I like taking photos of balloons as they float past (yeah I'm a weirdo). It looks so relaxing.


I found Groucho and he gave me his...ckackercart? Okay then.


 
 When I spoke to Pietro again he instantly earned my friendship.
 




My Halloween costume couldn't be more fitting.

I saw KK at the Roost today. Sadly I forgot to ask about the anime songs.


Blaire wanted a new greeting to replace "what up ya nut". I wanted to add the word spicy but it didn't fit.


So I ended up just choosing "Wheeeee".


At Kid Cat's house, he was confused about something.


This is me in class sometimes

Flurry seems to hang out on the beach a lot. I'm guessing she is talking about Gulliver.


Found him!



All while Flurry just walks by. Rude!
 

He started talking about a country with Vikings. I picked Norway and was wrong. Geography was never one of my strong subjects.


I attempted to make a design for near the café. I can admit that it looks stupid but it will do.


For those who don't follow me on Twitter Cosmic Acorns has reached 100 posts (well 102 now but I didn't realise). Thank you to Beth for doing half of them and tank you everyone for reading them.

No comments:

Post a Comment