Wednesday 28 September 2016

Squishy: Hungry froggy

Today in Groucho wanted me to catch a butterfly for her niece? I didn't know that you had a niece. How are you going to get it to her? we can't put bugs in letters.
 

I found Kid Kat's house plot. The placement wasn't so good though.


I am having the worst luck with these house placements. I'm getting such good villagers as well.

When talking to Jeremiah he wanted the water to replaced with cheese. Okay then froggy.


Looking after bamboo is like looking after an annoying virtual pet (minus the constant beeping)


 
Jeremiah pinged me and asked me to guess what food did he eat? I guessed coffee cake and got it right. He gave me a tumbleweed as a "reward"


I talked to Jeremiah again and it turns out that I'm a bell hoarder. I don't have a bell under my name!


Jeremiah must be really hungry.

 
I feed my villagers, I promise!

The villagers' houses were starting to annoying so I put matters into my own hands.


I put this sign outside the villagers' houses that I want gone. I want to get rid of;
  • Deirdre
  • Bunnie
  • Chops
  • Groucho
I would like to get at least two of them out by 2017.

 
Thank you everyone for reading and ill see you all this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment