Wednesday 21 September 2016

Squishy: Amiibo Festival first impression

I don't have screenshots or photos. Sorry!

For my birthday I went on a bit of an amiibo shopping spree. I picked up Isabelle, Digby, K.K, Reese and Cyrus. The guy at the shop also gave me Amiibo Festival for free. Thanks random dude.

The game takes place in an Animal Crossing village with Mario Party like tiles on the ground. I started of by playing a board in September with my brother. We both found it fun and a good laugh.

The fun officially started when we spent some Happy Tickets on some other little games. They were fun and I really enjoy trying to beat each other's scores. I played alone the next day and it wasn't as fun. This game is a lot better with multiple people.

Overall the game is better than what everyone on the internet is making it out to be. It just came out at the wrong time. If you get it expecting Mario Party (even the later ones) then your not giving it a fair chance.

One last thing about the Animal Crossing figures. Why is Resetti not popping out of the ground? That was a major design flaw on Nintendo'a part.

Thanks for reading and we will be back to New Leaf next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment