Tuesday 6 September 2016

Beth: Labor Day 2016

The other day, Daisy told me she hangs her clothes on a scarecrow to dry. If that doesn't scare me, I don't know what will.

 Later that night, I noticed the sky was really clear. I love this colour night sky as well, around midnight.

Chevre told me I needed a break, when I'd actually just left my DS on and been playing for only 10 mins or so!

 I headed over to Jeff's town last night to participate in Labour Day (as it's an NA only event). 

 I made sure to collect my picnic basket from Isabelle before leaving.

 In Julian's house, he used the shocked emotion and I finally saw his eyes! FYI, they are completely white. Creepy, huh?

 I then helped Jeff track down who a lost item belonged to. After double (possibly triple) checking everyone and around half an hour of searching, we finally found out it belonged to Agent S. Just don't be so careless next time!

Thanks for reading, see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment