Saturday 27 August 2016

Squishy: Summer's (almost) end

 
 Yesterday Pancetti the pig was camping in Cosmic. I had no interest in having her as a resident.


I was looking at potential places for the café and I managed to get Isabelle stuck.


Today Chops was sad that tomorrow was the last fireworks festival and said some really meaningful stuff.
 



Now I really don't want to go back to school. Thanks Chops.


Groucho was in a bad mood. The way he is posed for this photo looks like he is licking the tree. Is he looking for honey? All you'll find are oranges.


I am really running out of room for these gems. I might need to switch shovels.


 
When I saw Groucho later he had a flea so I caught it for him.


Almost two minutes Avery wanted it for 84 bells. Okay but im not catching it again.


Iwent to visit Flurry and she was writing a poem about saltshakers. I have really weird villagers.
 


I found a sleek wall from her fridge.


When talking to O'Hare he said that he was talking to Beth from Otaku (Beth's old town). That's been impossible for almost two months dude.


He asked me did I have a sleek wall in my pocket, I said no as a joke and it turns out that Flurry told him about it.


Flurry you traitor. Now he's on to me.

Thanks for reading and I'll see you all next time

No comments:

Post a Comment