Wednesday 31 August 2016

Squishy: Scorpions are trolling

Sorry for not posting. My internet decided to break.
 
On Monday night Groucho looked like he was about to jump in the river.
 

While walking around I spotted the badge man himself. I might need to play less (or more to earn the other badges)
 


 
 I decided to devote that night to catching a scorpion. Sadly I got pinched.
 


 
Uhhh Jeremiah? I don't think you should have your net out at this hour.


Chops was trying to sell me something for almost double the price.

 
 I found... and lost another scorpion.


Bunnie had a flea so I helped her out.


I got another rubbish deal for an item.


 
Your busting my chops.
 
A third scorpion fell into the river. Noooooo. 


 
 O'Hare proved a valid point while requesting a PWP. A Stonehenge.
 



Bunnie had another flea.


Yeah right...
 
I built the Stonehenge and paid it off right away.

 
Before I left for the night I checked the board outside ReTail. My typing doesn't show how annoyed I am.
 
 

Yesterday Iggly wanted to move out of town. I like him so I kept him.


Flurry was talking about chopping veggies. Ive actually never seen that K.K. title before.


My Stonehenge was complete so I had the ceremony.


Shrunk told me a bit of a touchy joke.
 


No whales or wives were harmed in the making of this blog.

 
And today I didn't play much so I just gazed at the bamboo in the background.


Thank you for reading and I'll see you all next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment