Wednesday 20 July 2016

Squishy: Nickname Nagging

It was too late in Cosmic to go shopping so I went hunting for tarantulas and scorpions. It would have been nice to catch either one since I never have in any Animal Crossing game. Sadly no luck. Maybe tomorrow night.
 
Groucho wanted to give me a new nickname but he didn't give me an option to.  
 

Gayle pinged me about moving. Like I said the other day I'm glad that she is going.


When chopping down a tree I found a hedge? Okay then...


Oh yeah. That painting from the other day was fake. Awwww.


This is random but the placement of Club LOL has always annoyed me a bit. I'm not an expert but I don't think placing a loud venue next to a place where people sleep was a good idea. Maybe im just weird.


I noticed that my town tree no longer looks like a butt. Hurray!


Chops also wanted to give me an annoying nickname but didn't give me the choice. Whyyy?


I heard that Animal Crossing was getting Amiibo support which is nice. Personally it feels like a cheap way to get villagers. I like the feeling of surprise when a random villager moves in. I will try it out since I have a few cards.
 

 
Thanks for reading see you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment