Friday 29 July 2016

Squishy: Chocolate by the sea

In Cosmic today Groucho said that look older. Rude!
 

But he was nice enough to tell me that Gulliver washed up on the beach so I went to wake the soggy sailor up.


Its nice to finally get this Earthbound reference. 

He started talking about the place where he was going. The minute he said chocolate I knew it was Belgium.
 


Can I come too?

While fossil hunting I found a Pitfall Seed. That doesn't sound very interesting but I have a few victims in mind.


Chops pinged me and said that he needed a fill of me. This is why we can't be friends Chops.


He just wanted to come to my house at a certain time. No thanks, You had enough Squishy for a while,

When I went to donate some fossils Blathers was... thinking.


He was requesting that the museum gets an upgrade so I put that into action right away.



I spoke to Groucho again and he had a flea. I love how the villagers' catchphrases change when they are itchy.


Lastly I went to the Island to check the shop.


I would love to do a cover of Kapp'n's song.
 
Thank you for reading and have a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment