Wednesday 13 July 2016

Squishy: Roses are Red, but this one is blue!

Yesterday when talking to Avery he said that his house was clean. Somehow I don't think that cart in the background looks clean.


 O'Hare asked me what I like in a person (or animal in this case). I answered personality.


Club LOL is finished (finally) so I can start getting emotions.


I recently upgraded my upstairs room to be 8 by 8. Here is what it looks like so far.


I will be adding more stuff to the room as I go along.

I was watering my flowers and found a random blue rose. I didn't know that orange roses could make blue ones. But I'm not going to say no to a free hybrid.


And today in Cosmic Blaire said that she didn't want to clean up mud in her shoe.


Thanks for reading and I'll be back on Friday.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on Club LOL and the blue rose! What a lucky find!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I googled how to get one and it never mentions using two orange roses.

      Delete