Tuesday 21 June 2016

Squishy: Summer Solstice

Today is the Summer Solstice, the longest and brightest day of the year. Especially in Animal Crossing where they take the longer day concept too seriously by making it bright all day long. You will meet Isabelle at the event Plaza and she will give you some shades.


They also have a face cutout board available to stick your head into.


I had some random mangos in my pockets and I was too lazy to go to ReTail so I just planted them.





Blaire wanted a new catchphrase so I told her to say "in my shoe". The results are already amazing.


When I spoke to Jeremiah he was telling me a rumour that I came from a fishing family. These villagers really don't know me at all.


Thank you for reading and come back soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment