Sunday 19 June 2016

Squishy: My thoughts on Q Con

Earlier today I went to my first gaming (and anime) convention in my Grape Striped Shirt (from Animal Crossing. Q Con! Here I'm going to talk about my experience.

First of all the staff there are really nice and friendly so thank you to the guys who made the convention possible.

There was an area called "Artist Alley" where people were selling some homemade gaming and anime merchandise. While I was there I bought some posters, a Yoshi plushie and a really good quality Pikachu cushion.  Sometimes you can even get some freebies.

They also had an area called "The Space" where they had different games set up like Smash Bros (all four in the series), Hyrule Warriors and some Street Fighter. It felt really weird playing Smash Bros with random people sitting next to me but they were cool people. There was also an area set up for people on their portable systems. It's a great Streetpassing spot especially since I live in an area with hardly any.

Overall Q Con was a great convention. I will be sure to go all three days next year in a cosplay. I would highly recommend it to anyone. Especially if you have never been to a convention before.

Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment